2011年4月29日 星期五

2011 I'll be alright "Juste Avant Toi"




Tell me is it worth the pain

When our pride plays the wrong game

 Blinded by suspicious mind

Thougt u could read my heart and cross the line In everything u see

Keep everything back me

 Though my broken heart, tear my dreams apart I'll be alright

 I'll be alright Just a broken heart, not a word to fight

 I'll be alright I'll be alright

 Deep that bad taste in your mouth

Half your truth stay on your side

 Unleash all your demons free

They've been hiding All that u've refused to see

Take everything back me

 Though my broken heart, tear my dreams apart I'll be alright

 I'll be alright Just a broken heart, not a word to fight I'll be alright

 I'll be alright Obvious inside I'll be alright

 Through the years, many tears I have wasted I've moved on, moving on

 Can't erased can't replaced

What I've tasted Life's goes on, an on…