2012年2月24日 星期五

2012 Nadia Ali - Is It Love Sweet



Lyrics :

i never knew a love
a love that could be sweeter
no matter what my mind says
your music gives me feeling
the moment that we danced
your arms feel like a cradle
and when you take my hand
i was no longer able
love never felt so right before
i need to be with you much more
i cant believe this kind of fate
we can runaway

is it love...(x14)
Love

Im always in a spell
even when im sleeping
youre always on my mind
i hope that im not dreaming
if i had let me stay asleep
dont wake me up but feel complete
i never want to feel it end
what a lovely moment

is it love...(x14)
Love
Love
Love
Love

I want to give you my love all the time (all the time)
i want to make love to you all the time (all the time)
i want to be right next to you all the time (all the time)
i want to be in love with you all the time (all the time)

is it love...(x14)
love
love
Love
Love