2013年9月21日 星期六

2013 bon jovi - bed of roses




Sitting here wasted and wounded at this old piano

Trying hard to capture the moment this morning i don't know

'Cause a bottle of vodka is still lodged in my head

And some blond gave me nightmares,

I think that she's still in my bed


As i dream about movies they won't make of me when i'm dead

With an ironclad fist i wake up and French kiss the morning

While some marching band keeps its own beat in my head

 While we're talking About all the things that i long to believe About love and the truth

And what you mean to me

 And the truth is baby you're all that i need

I want to lay you down on a bed of roses

I want to be just as close as the Holy Ghost is

And lay you down on a bed of roses

Well i'm so far away that each step that i take is on my way home

A king's ransom in dimes i'd give each nightKing's ransom,國王的贖金,形容『很多錢』

 Just to see through this payphone

Still i run out of time

Or it's hard to get through Till the bird on the wire flies me back to you


i'll just close my eyes and whisper,
(我閉上眼睛不敢看,自言自語)

baby blind love is true
(就因為是真愛,所以才盲目)

I want to lay you down on a bed of roses

For tonite i sleep on a bed of nails

 I want to be just as close as the Holy Ghost is

 And lay you down on a bed of roses

The hotel bar hangover whiskey's gone dry

The barkeeper's wig's crooked

And she's giving me the eye

I might have said yeah

 But i laughed so hard i think i died

 When you close your eyes

 Know i'll be thinking about you

While my mistress she calls me

To stand in her spotlight again

Tonite i won't be alone

 But you know that don't Mean i'm not lonely i've got nothing to prove
(但是我卻很寂寞,我不知道自己究竟在幹嘛)

For it's you that i'd die to defend
(因為,只有你才是最重要的)

I want to lay you down on a bed of roses
(我想和你一起睡在那張玫瑰花瓣床上)

For tonite i sleep on a bed of nails
(但是,今晚我卻 輾轉難眠         )

I want to be just as close as the Holy Ghost is
(我希望自己能活得像個好男人)

And lay you down on a bed of roses

(和你一起躺在玫瑰花瓣床上………)