Startups 101: Idea to Launch
A recording of our first winter talk, Startups 101: Idea to Launch.
In this segment,
we talk about some of the steps it takes to create a great startup.
Topics include creating an idea, finding the best team,
adapting to the environment, and dealing with investors.
Only the first hour is covered. Be sure to join us live for our next talk! More info at http://polyfounders.com
1. Introduction to Entrepreneurship
2. Idea Generation, design, and testing
3. First-round competition
4. Entrepreneurship research resources and tools
5. Self-understanding for evaluating means at hand
6. Future trends and opportunities
7. Transforming your innovation ideas
8. Business model development
9. Second-round competition
10. Entrepreneurship and law
11. Writing business plan and Gaining recourses
12. The art of the pitch 13. Social Entrepreneurship
14. Licensing your big idea as an option
15. Final competition
16. Final reflection and Discussion
diffusion of innovations
Rogers E M 2010 diffusion of innovations;simon and schusyer